Farm Fresh to Office is a produce delivery and food education service for your employees. Every other week, participating employees receive the season’s freshest local vegetables delivered to right to your workplace. In 2017, Greener Partners is collaborating with Common Market to bring a wide variety of fresh and local foods to your office with improved support and healthy eating education.
Good for Your Employees
- It’s convenient! Participants leave work with fresh vegetables and save shopping and driving time.
- It’s economical! Buying from local farms is generally less expensive but higher quality.
- It’s fun! Employees will enjoy food demonstrations for quick and easy ways to prepare farm fresh food at home.
And Good for Your Business
- Farm Fresh to Office is an easy way to support and showcase your company’s wellness and sustainability goals and show employees you care.
- We make it simple. A representative from Greener Partners will work with your employee wellness coordinator or a site coordinator to promote the program.
- Flexible payment options range from bulk purchase to individual subscription.
- Consider boosting participation by offering employees vouchers or reimbursements toward the program cost as part of your wellness program.
Please inquire below for Spring 2017.
Become a Veggies for Good Partner!
Consider making a corporate contribution of $100 for every employee who participates in Farm Fresh to Office! Your dollars will support subsidized food for families in need in the greater Philadelphia area. Veggies for Good partners receive two on-site cooking demonstrations during the season including one visit from Greener Partners’ Farm Explorer™ mobile farm truck and smoothie bike.
For more information, contact Amy Johnson at amy.johnsonATgreenerpartners.org, or 610-584-6580, ext. 702.