Help bring fresh healthy food and education to the children and families who need it most.
Here are some ways your investment will make a difference:
- $1,000 funds one year of innovative Farm Explorer programs for low-income schools
- $500 provides food access to low-income families
- $250 underwrites an on-farm field trip for 50 inner city youth
- $100 provides a stipend to a teen for urban farming and leadership training
- $50 buys organic seeds for our fresh food access and farm education programs
For more information, contact Lisa Liddington, Development Director, at 610-584-6580 x705.