Our farmer-educators bring a seed-to-plate experience to any school or community site — in a farm on wheels.
- The FARM EXPLORER truck is full of fresh growing vegetables, primed for experiential science lessons, harvesting, cooking and tasting.
- All lessons are linked to state standards for biology, ecology and health.
- All programs can be matched to grade or developmental level, K-12.
- A FARM EXPLORER program fits into a 45-60 minute class period.
- Each visit gives students one additional serving of vegetables or fruits that day.
- Greener Partners educators have biology or environmental science degrees, are experienced farmers & cooks and are specially trained for the program.
- The full seasonal cycle connects young people to the source of food and the amazing science behind it.
Fun, Educational, and Convenient
“The food demonstrations you’ve had this year have been life changing for my daughter. She is a chicken nugget and french fry kinda girl and always refused to try most foods. After trying the sweet potato dip, she has branched out to trying everything you can imagine… Great program!! She was not only excited to tell me that she tried the foods but she remade the recipes for us to try. If you can keep this program, I highly recommend it!”Parent of a student touched by the Farm Explorer program
For more information please contact Helen Nadel at email@example.com